Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Add ginger - garlic and saute for a minute.
3. Add onion. Cook on high flame and stir continuously.
4. Add cabbage and stir.
5. Add carrot, capsicum, spring onion and a pinch of salt.
6. Add tomato sauce, chilly sauce and soya sauce and ajinomoto.
7. Add steamed rice (steam it in the same way as we cook our normal rice daily)
8. Mix well and garnish with spring onion.
9. Steaming hot fried rice is ready.
Quick and easy :)
Steaming hot chinese at home
It's easy, cheap and all it takes is food in the pantry!
A simple chinese marinade for beef fried rice (works well with other meats too)
A twist on rice noodles