Published Sunday, 03 February, 2013 by Rachel
1) in a saucepan, heat up some oil at a medium temperature. Once warm, add the garlic and onion; allowing to soften and fry
2) once softened, add the quorn mince, allow to cook then add the red pepper. Next stir mix in cumin, black pepper and herbs
3) add the chopped tomatoes, preferably fill the empty can with some water and add to the pan to make it extra juicy
4) allow to cook and thicken, around 10 mins should do it
5) spread a good tablespoon of sauce on a tortilla with a handful of grated cheese. Roll tightly and place seam down in a oiled oven-proof dish
6) repeat for the rest of the tortillas
7) spoon any remaining sauce or cheese over the tortilla "backs"
8) bake for around 25 mins or until the tortillas and cheese turn golden
8) serve with salad, sour cream and rice. Enjoy :)
This recipe has SO MANY great comments on www.studentrecipes.com. A fair sign that this Mac tastes as good as it looks. studentrecipes.com/recipes/cook-to-impress/herb-crusted-baked-macaroni-cheese-1
easy and tasty- works for me
from scratch (well... near enough)
Totally yummy and is a different way of serving chilli
A little time and effort but definately worth it.