Published Tuesday, 15 April, 2014 by Wendy Pereira
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Add mustard seeds, meethi seeds, hing, curry patta and garlic and saute.
3. Add onions and cook for some time.
4. Add tomatoes amd cook till tomato softens.
5. Add salt and sambar masala.
6. Add corriander powder and red chilly powder.
7. Add drumsticks, brinjal.
8. Add water.
9. After the veggies are cooked add little tamarind watre .
10. Serve hot with rice and garnish with corriander and ghee.
A staple in the southern part of The States, you've got to try breakfast tacos if you haven't already! Easy to make and even easier on your wallet. studentrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian/breakfast-taco