Published Friday, 05 July, 2013 by Emma
1. Cook the meat free sausage & bacon & ash brown according to packet instructions
2. Chop the tomatoes in half and grill
3. At the same time grill the mushrooms (cut off the stalk)
4. Fry the egg in a little oil
5. Cook the slice bread in a toaster once cooked slice and butter
6.In a microwave cook the snap pot backed beans according to the packet
7. Once all is cooked place on a plate and eat
A meat free Taco Salad with loads of flavor and protein!
A true english breakfast
A simple recipe for any time of the day!
Made from quorn meat free chicken syle pieces
quick and you'll love it
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0