Published Tuesday, 15 April, 2014 by Wendy Pereira
1. Boil 4 cups of water and add mushrooms and salt to it and boil for 5 minits. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a pan heat oil.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and green chilles and saute for some time.
4. Add onion and saute.
5. Add capsicum and carrots.
6. Add mushroomsand cook for some time tilll the mushrooms are cooked.
7. Add soya sauce and chilly sauce and ajinomoto.
8. Add salt as per the taste.
9. Add rice and mix well.
10. Serve hot and garnish with spring onion.