Published Sunday, 05 April, 2015 by Hannahbantz14
1) preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2) slice the pitta in half length ways so you get two bases
3) spread a spoonful of pizza topping onto the the 'base'
4) slice up some mozzerella or grate some cheese and place on your pizza
5) put into the oven on a sheet of baking paper or foil folded in half. Cook until mozzerella goes stringy. You can check this by pulling some of the cheese with a skewer.
6) serve and enjoy!!
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!!!!
Really quick and cheap pizza, healthy too!
An amateur chef will seem a pro with this recipe!!
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
Easy and quick recipe 2 make bread pizza.
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn