Published Sunday, 05 April, 2015 by Hannahbantz14
1) preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2) slice the pitta in half length ways so you get two bases
3) spread a spoonful of pizza topping onto the the 'base'
4) slice up some mozzerella or grate some cheese and place on your pizza
5) put into the oven on a sheet of baking paper or foil folded in half. Cook until mozzerella goes stringy. You can check this by pulling some of the cheese with a skewer.
6) serve and enjoy!!
A yummy small pizza which tastes as if fresh from a takeaway!
Really quick and cheap pizza, healthy too!
An amateur chef will seem a pro with this recipe!!
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
Making a bread pizza is as easy as 1,2,3
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL