Published Sunday, 05 April, 2015 by Hannahbantz14
1) preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2) slice the pitta in half length ways so you get two bases
3) spread a spoonful of pizza topping onto the the 'base'
4) slice up some mozzerella or grate some cheese and place on your pizza
5) put into the oven on a sheet of baking paper or foil folded in half. Cook until mozzerella goes stringy. You can check this by pulling some of the cheese with a skewer.
6) serve and enjoy!!
A yummy small pizza which tastes as if fresh from a takeaway!
Really quick and cheap pizza, healthy too!
An amateur chef will seem a pro with this recipe!!
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
Home-made pizza under 10 minutes!!!
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3