Published Monday, 29 September, 2014 by Aisling Bury
1. Heat some oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
2. While the mushrooms cook, poach the egg.
3. Add the spinach to the pan. Stir with wooden spoon.
4. Toast the bread.
5. Once the spinach has cooked, spoon the mushrooms and spinach on top of the toast and scatter the tomatoes over the top.
6. Add the poached egg and season with salt pepper.
(7. Scatter the goat's cheese and chilli flakes over the top. Squeeze a little balsamic glaze over the top.)