Published Monday, 07 February, 2011 by Naoise Styles
1. Poor water in to a saucepan and begin to heat
2. Meanwhile, chop the broccoli and cauliflower into florets and slice the carrots and zucchini.
3. When the water is boiling, place a colander on top of the saucepan and put all the vegetables in
4. Place a lid on the colander, making sure the steam can escape out the top, so leave a space
5. Leave to steam for 6-8 minutes
6. Eat with a little salt and pepper, or on its own :)
For those of us who can't be bothered to boil
Simple and clean way of cooking steamed egg.
Quick and easy
forgive me, for i am asian :D
Easy, delicious, healthy and you don't need a steamer!