Published Friday, 20 February, 2009 by Georgie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/ gas mark 8
2. Finely chop the onion and grate the carrot
3. Add some olive oil to a frying pan and fry the oinion and carrot for 2 minutes
4. Add the water and stock cube and bring to the boil
5. Whilst stiring, add the couscous, put on the lid and turn off the heat
6. Leave the mixture for 5-6 minutes, add a knob of butter and fluff with a fork
7. Chop the pepper in half longways and remove the seeds and pith.
8. Fill lthe halves with the couscous mixture, wrap them up in seperate foils and place on a baking tray.
9. Cook for 15 minutes
Now Enjoyy.. How Nice Is It?