Published Monday, 15 February, 2016 by Amanda
1. Chop sweet potatoes in chunks and set to boil
2. Empty can of chickpeas into anther pan and set on medium heat
3. Chop mushrooms and begin to fry in pan on low heat
Cook rice here if pan rice
4. Take chickpeas off before boiling and add to pan with mushrooms
5. Let sweet potatoes boil for a few minutes then also add to pan
6. Pour over curry sauce and simmer for 10-20 minutes
Cook rice here if microwave rice
This recipe serves two but I eat one then put a second serving in a Tupperware box for a cheap lunch at uni tomorrow - loan is running out
Tasty as hell
Quick easy cheap. 1 pan used- less washing up
Don't waste the insides of your pumpkins this halloween - use them!
A delicious, heathy and easy curry!
Really yummy, cheap and easy.