Published Sunday, 30 September, 2012 by Luke
1. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
2. Strain the rice and let it cool, the rice needs to be cold before carrying on with the recipe.
3. Chop the red pepper and onion in to small cubes.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the pepper and onion.
5. In a bowl beat the egg, folding in air.
6. Pour the egg in to the pan and stir constantly to ensure the egg doesn't form an omelette.
7. Add the rice to the frying pan and stir in the soya sauce and garlic cloves.
8. Finally add the frozen peas and fry until the peas are cooked.
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf