Published Sunday, 30 September, 2012 by Luke
1. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
2. Strain the rice and let it cool, the rice needs to be cold before carrying on with the recipe.
3. Chop the red pepper and onion in to small cubes.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the pepper and onion.
5. In a bowl beat the egg, folding in air.
6. Pour the egg in to the pan and stir constantly to ensure the egg doesn't form an omelette.
7. Add the rice to the frying pan and stir in the soya sauce and garlic cloves.
8. Finally add the frozen peas and fry until the peas are cooked.
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV