Published Sunday, 31 January, 2010 by Cynthia Andriana
1) Soak mushrooms and spring onion in salt water to clean it.
2) Remove the stems of the mushrooms and place the mushrooms on the aluminium foil head down.
3) Chop the garlic into small squares and distribute it on the mushrooms
4) Chop the spring onion and place a bit on top of the mushroom-filled-garlic.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the mushrooms
6) Cover the mushrooms with the aluminium foil and ensure that there is no gap which will directly expose the mushroom to the heat.
7) Toast/ Bake it for 10 minutes and it is ready to eat.