Published Friday, 10 September, 2010 by Mechelle Claire
1) Finely chop your carrot, spring onion, mushrooms, chinese cabbage
2) Get a sheet of pastry and lay it out diagonally towards you
3) Add a handful of your mixture, (including your rice noodles in this) and place it in the corner closest to you
4) Tightly, but gently roll the stuffed section of pastry away from you towards the opposite corner. Stop when you reach the middle of the pastry and fold in the sides
5) Roll over a couple more times. Stop before you reach the end and dab a little cold water to the end of the pastry. Tightly roll the end over
6) Repeat the process until you have used all 16 sheets of pastry
7) Either heat a pan with vegetable oil or heat a deep fat fryer. Add your spring rolls and let them cook for only a few minutes as we are not wanting to cook the ingredients inside for very long
8) Remove and drain of the excess on a paper towel. Repeat the process until you have finished all 16
SERVE & ENJOY!!
(Recipe can be altered to include chicken, fish, beef etc)
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!
Cheap, eassy, filling, hassel free rolls from scratch
Vegetarians and Vegans just skip the chicken.
If you have a sweet tooth, I have an idea for you
Great for parties
Stuffed potatoes with cream cheese n\' onions