Published Monday, 29 September, 2014 by Laura
1. Put the tomatoes (both types), deseeded chilli, garlic, onion coriander (stalks and leaves) and pinch of salt into a food processor and pulse until its a fine salsa type consistency, you don't want a puree but you do want it quite well chopped and mixed. Leave for 20 mins for flavours to develop. (if you don't have a food processor just chop everything up quite finely, crush the garlic and mix together in a bowl).
2. Heat up a dry (with no oil) frying pan to a medium heat.
3. Spread the filling across two tortillas but leave about an inch from the edge.
4. Scatter grated cheese across the top and put the other tortilla wrap on top.
5. Cook on at a time in the frying pan about 1-2 mins on either side until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy. I slide it onto a plate then put another plate on top to flip it over before putting it back in the pan to cook on the other side or it can get a bit messy!
6. Mix the yoghurt and the cajun spice. Slice into 4 and serve with the cajun yoghurt on the side.