Published Thursday, 15 August, 2013 by Aisling Bury
1. Prepare the couscous according to packet.
2. Thinly slice the onion, half the tomatoes, chop the courgette into bite-size pieces and chop the garlic clove.
3. Heat some oil in a large non stick pan, once the pan is hot add the onion and garlic.
4. Once the onions are softened, add the courgette. Season generously with salt and pepper and add half of the smoked paprika and half of the chili flakes.
5. Once the courgette has softened add the tomatoes and cook for a further minute or so, stirring frequently.
6. The couscous may need to be drained. Once it is ready, add it to the pan.
7. Add the remainder of the paprika and flakes and a little more olive oil.
8. Stir well and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Cheap filling couscous in fifteen minutes get your carbs, protein and veg in!
Something my sister invented when we were home alone and neither of us could be arsed to cook...
Has a christmas twist
deliisssh one pot cooking, barely any effort required
super yummy pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!