Special Sausage Rolls
Published Tuesday, 16 November, 2010 By Abigail
- 250g puff pastry
- 400g sausagemeat
- 50g dried apricots
- 2 -3 tsp thyme or couple of fresh sprigs
- 1 egg for egg wash
1. Roll out pastry approx 1/8 in thick and 4in wide.
2. Roughly chop apricots and add with thyme to sausagemeat
3. Make into roll approx 1in in diameter and place on pastry
4. Mositen the edges off the pastry with egg and fold over press together to seal.
5. Cut into approx 3in lengths mark the edges with the back of a knife.
6. Egg wash then place on a greased tray and place them in oven for approx 20 mins until gloden brown (gas mark 7 or 220c)