Cheap 'n Creamy
Published Wednesday, 19 January, 2011 By Charn
- For vegetarian or end-of-month version, leave out the chicken - just as nice! as long as the corn is there!!!
- Serves: 4-6
- (goes reeeeaaaaly far - for more food, add more pasta. freeze any leftovers for months!!)
- - 250g uncooked pasta
- - 2 chicken breasts, uncooked, cut into tiny cubes
- - 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 packet mushroom soup powder (but you can try just about any other kind too)
- - 1/2 cup flour
- - sal & pepper (& any herbs you like) to taste
1. Cook the pasta
2. Fry the chicken cubes. You can add onion and any random veg if you like.
3. In a jug, make a smooth to runny sauce with cold water (otherwise you have lumps) and sauce ingredients.
4. In a greased ovenproof dish/bowl: mix together pasta, chicken, sauce and corn.
(if you have cheese, grate some on top)
5. Bake on 180c for 20 min.