– Dice onions and fry in wok or similar
– Cut bacon into little squares (separating it as you add it to the wok helps it to cook)
– Crush garlic and add to wok
– When onions, bacon and garlic are cooked, chop up mushrooms and add to wok.
– Leave to cook for ten minutes
– Add sweetcorn (don’t drain of the liquid unless it’s salty)
– Add tomatoes.
– Pepper to taste (takes away the sweetness of the tomatoes)
– Leave to simmer for 20 minutes while cooking pasta
– Serve over pasta, good with pitta bread, naan bread etc.
This makes enough for four, but is easily frozen, and tastes just as good after!