Perhaps a little expensive for those on a budget but it makes a nice dessert and it’s healthy.
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees or gas mark 4
2. Mash the bananas
3. Mix the (sieved) flour, (sieved) baking powder and sugar together.
4. In another bowl, whisk the oil, milk and eggs.
5. Add egg mix to flour mix.
6. Add the bananas and sultanas to the mix and stir.
7. Once mixture is well mixed, pour into greased cake tin.
8. Put in oven for 50-55 minutes at 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
9. Once cooked, leave to cool and then drizzle icing on top.
to make the icing:
1. Sieve icing into bowl.
2. Add orange juice and stir until smooth.