BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
Mexican favorite with an American twist
1. Boil hot water and add cube of chicken broth.
2. Chop the onion while the chicken is boiling.
3. Once you’ve finished, remove the cooked chicken from the water and shred it.
4. Put the shredded chicken in the bowl and season it with all of the seasonings mentioned.
5. Heat up a pan with the olive oil and start sauteeing the onions (you can add garlic powder to them also if you love garlic)
6. Add the seasoned chicken and corn until the aromas blend together and the corn gets warm.
7. Add the BBQ sauce. Let it sizzle and mix for aroudn two minutes or until you see the bubbles appear. then cover the pan and leave it over low heat.
8. Take another pan and heat the tortilla until it gets soft on both sides.
9. Leave the tortilla open faced and then place the shredded cheese on top until it starts to melt.
10. Spread the BBQ chicken on top of the open-faced tortilla and then carefully fold it over.
11. Turn the tortilla over after one minute to melt the bottom sides cheese.
Enjoy with a huge glass of iced coke and you’re ready to go!!!
Total time: 15-20 min