1) Get pastry and cut in to plate sized circle. Place in non stick baking tray.
2) Wash and season beef to taste.
3) Heat oiled frying pan.
4) Fry beef for approx 20 mins
5) Dice potatos (small)
6) Par-boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain.
7) Mix Beef and potatos together
8) Put mixture on one side of the pastry with space round the edge (forming a semi circle of meat)
9) Fold other half of the pastry on top of meat and seal edges of pastry with cold water or egg.
10) Paint surface of pattie with left over egg.
11) Put the pattie in the oven for 30/60mins on a medium heat