Published Saturday, 29 March, 2014 by Mariam Shaikh
1. In a pan place marinade and add to it stock, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and lemon juice.
2. Place this pan on low flame and cook for few minutes.
1. Rub steak with all the ingredients and sauces and marinate it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Then grill this steak on cast-iron grill or in wok with 2 tbsp of oil for 10 minutes.
3. Golden brown steak from both sides.
4. Save the marinade to use in sauce preparation as given above.
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci