Published Saturday, 29 March, 2014 by Mariam Shaikh
1. In a pan place marinade and add to it stock, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and lemon juice.
2. Place this pan on low flame and cook for few minutes.
1. Rub steak with all the ingredients and sauces and marinate it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Then grill this steak on cast-iron grill or in wok with 2 tbsp of oil for 10 minutes.
3. Golden brown steak from both sides.
4. Save the marinade to use in sauce preparation as given above.
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR