Published Wednesday, 30 July, 2014 by Aisling Bury
1. Chop the onion and heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Cook the onions until soft and then add the garlic and beef to the pan.
3. Once the meat is brown on all sides, add the spices and stir well.
4. Add tomatoes and peppers. Stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover and leave to simmer for approx. 15 mins.
6. Add the kidney beans, bring to the boil and allow the beans to heat through. This should only take a couple of minutes.
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/ Upload your version on studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.