Published Wednesday, 10 February, 2010 by Adam
1. Chop your onion. Chop peperes
2. Put your pan on the hob over a medium heat. Add the oil and leave until hot. Add the onions and cook, , for about 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft. Add beef and cook till brown. Tip in the , red pepper, chilli, and con carne mix Give it a good stir, then leave it to cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add tomatoes, and stir in.
4. Lower heat and let mix simmer for 10 mins
5. Wash and add kidney beans, stir in and leave fr 5mins.
6. Add peper
7. Take off heat and serve.
Leftovers when frozen last for ages and dont loose their taste when re cooked
This is such a good idea! Thanks, Silverspoon for uploading!