Published Sunday, 14 April, 2013 by Gareth
- finely chop onions and garlic and leave to one side.
- fry mince on a high heat until brown all over. (high heat is important as mince will go grey on lower heat).
- add chopped onions and garlic and stir in.
- dissolve 1 beef stock cube into 1/4 pint of boiling water and pour into mince, stir thoroughly.
- add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes and 1 tsp of tomato purée. Stir thoroughly.
- time to season it. Add a dash of salt and pepper. 1 tbsp basil, 1 tbsp oregano and a dash of rosemary. Stir until herbs are evenly distributed amongst your bolognese.
- finally for a bit of extra kick add a few splashes of worcester sauce and stir in.
- your bolognese is finished! Enjoy with spaghetti or layer with sheets of lasagne pasta and white sauce for a lasagne. Simple!
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV