Published Tuesday, 23 April, 2013 by Eion
1. Prepare all the vegetables
2. Bring water to boil in a medium pan and cook potatoes until soft
3. While the potatoes cook, put some oil in a large pan and heat
4. Put mince into pan
5. Separate the mince out and cook until brown
6. At this stage, you can either remove the extra fat or leave it in to make the gravy. I personally leave it in the as it tastes better
7. Add in all the vegetables
8. Add enough water to cover most of the veg and mince
9. Add gravy granules. There are no set amounts at this stage, just as many as you want depending on the thickness of gravy wanted. Personally, i love a good, thick gravy so lots for me.
10. Bring to the boil and let it go, occasionally stirring.
11. Add curry powder to taste if you wish (do it!!!)
12. Drain potatoes when soft and serve
13. Serve mince when piping hot
If you have to ask yourself the question should I REALLY be buying this?! then stop right there. The answer is NO.
Check out this and many more tips to avoid money disasters in our latest blog!