Published Wednesday, 08 June, 2011 by roisin
1. First brown the mince in a pan with a little bit of cooking oil
2. As you are doing this add some black pepper and a pinch of chilli powder
3. When the mince starts to brown and the natural juices appear add around a teaspoon of brown sauce to your pan and mix it in
4. Then add some more black pepper along with some garlic
5. Whilst the meat is simmering, prepare your gravy, dont have it too thick as it will clump together when you add it to the pan
6. Once the gravy is added turn down the heat, cover and let it siimmer for about 3 minutes
7. It is now ready to serve, it is delicious with mashed potatoes and peas or even some oven chips!
Keep it easy. Keep it tasty.