Published Friday, 25 September, 2009 by Mrs A Kinsella
1. Gently fry the onion in the oil until softened and transparent.
2. Add the beef mince and brown off, breaking up any lumps.
3. Add a little salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the pasta sauce and stir thoroughly.
5. Add the frozen veg and stir.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Pour everything into a casserole dish.
8. Cover the mince/veg mixture with straight/crinkle chips or potato wedges.
9. Pop in a preheated oven (190c) for about 40 minutes.
10. Heap onto plates and enjoy!
The Lea & Perrins is great if you want to perk up the casserole a bit.
There you have it - a cheap, filling, one-pot meal - meat, potato AND veg!
Expand your horizons and try this Brazilian dessert!! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/brazilian-brigadeiros