Published Sunday, 31 August, 2014 by Elle
1. Chop onions then cook in oil until transparent- preferably in a non-stick pan
2. Add minced meat and cook thoroughly
3. Put in tinned tomatoes and stir together
4. Add the herbs and honey and stir together, keep mixing
5. Add the chopped mushrooms, stir
6. Put on the spaghetti and leave the bolognese on low for 10 minutes
7. Taste the bolognese and add whatever ingredients you think are needed e.G. Salt and pepper
8. Grate the cheese (optional) ready for the topping
9. Strain away water from the cooked spaghetti and serve together
9. Add the cheese and enjoy!
Quick and very easy
A tasty spaghetti bolognese that's simple to cook
simple spag bol, easy to make
Very low fat- still so tasty!
Bolognese my mum's way. this recipe may take a while but trust me it is well worth it in the end.