Published Monday, 19 November, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Fry the beef on a high heat until brown, drain any excess liquid.
2. Add the shallots, flour and chili powder, stir and cook until they have softened.
3. Add the stock, horseradish and pasta sauce. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Add the kidney beans and courgettes. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Season to taste.
6. Serve on a bed of rice and grate a little cheese over it!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza! Written recipe here, studentrecipes.com//des/no-bake-chocolate-pb-pizza