Published Wednesday, 21 November, 2012 by Tom Bannister
1. Prepare your baguette by cutting it long ways down the middle
2. Prepare your steak by seasoning it with salt and pepper.
3. Put oil into a frying pan and heat the oil up until it is very hot
4. Put the steak on one half of the pan and the onion on the other half of the pan
5. When you have your steak the way you like it combine the steak and the onion together in the pan and gather them together in the same shape as your baguette
6. Sprinkle the cheese onto the steak and onion while still in the pan so that your cheese melts into the steak and onion
7. Place the steak, cheese and onion onto the baguette and enjoy!!
*** i'd reccommend getting some big chips with this dish and lightly salting them, also if you like spicy food you can put a chilli or chilli flakes into the pan with the onion
nice and delicious moia
French-Ukrainian fusion steak with couscous & pistachio
Inspired by sweet Asian marinades, that is cheap and simple
a spicy tasty dish in just fifteen mins