Published Tuesday, 20 November, 2012 by Tom Bannister
1. Cut potatoes into segments (like a tangerine)
2. Place all segments onto a grill pan and drizzle any kind of cooking oil onto the segments with salt and pepper, they should be done within 30 mins on an oven temperature of 220 degrees
3. When your wedgies are 20 minutes into cooking prepare your steak for frying, rub oil onto the steak with salt and pepper and put your pan onto the heat (do not put oil in the pan as your steak already has oil on it)
4. Fry your steak the way your like it...It goes from rare to well done, watch the following video to test for steak "doneness" http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=xnqmsez7rae
5. While your steak is nearly done place the peppercorn sauce in the microwave for the specified time on the packet
6. When your steak is done, your wedgies are gold and crispy, and your sauce is done you're ready to plate up!!! Put your steak on first, and then your wedgies and then your salad and pour the sauce all over it...Perfect steak saturday meal!
Good with chicken/steak and chips
Steak with a melting butter and parsley sauce and served with green beans and home-made chips.
The best steak baguette ever
Yummy steak sandwiches
Posh nosh, in 2 pans!
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
Easy chicken (super good): Chicken with cream and veggies - healthy! http://t.co/1hI1kenTkf
The Almond peach tart: A delicious tart to eat with your housemates! http://t.co/eusX0RN5nu
Pasta - The chilean Way: Bored of pasta butter? Here comes the Tuna and tomatoes http://t.co/OlhL3F1NNR
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR