Published Sunday, 23 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Chop the potatoes into wedges and place a baking tray in the oven with oil to warm up.
3. Put the potatoes in the tray with lots of salt and pepper. Cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl mix together with your hands everything else apart from the eggs.
5. Separate the egg yolks and then add them to the mince and mix well.
6. Shape the mix into four balls and cover them until ready to serve.
7. Check on the potatoes and once they're lightly browned serve warm with the steak tartare.