Beetroot And Goats Cheese Gratin
Great combination and good for all seasons!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180
2. Slice the beetroot into 1cm slices.
3. Slice the goat’s cheese into half cm slices.
4. Mix together the cream and horseradish.
5. Place the goat’s cheese and beetroot in layers in the dish and on each layer pour some of the cream mix over it.
5. Finally sprinkle the parmesan and breadcrumbs over it, season with pepper and place in the oven.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
7. Goes great with rocket!