Full of iron and vitamin C!
This is possibly the easiest meal to make!
1. Fry the onion in a SAUCEPAN on a medium heat for a couple of minutes until it starts to soften.
2. Meanwhile, cut the potato into 1 inch cubes and the brocolli into florets (don’t chop it up too small…it makes in harder to transfer into the saucepan)
3. Take the pan off the heat, chuck in the potato and add enough water to just cover the potato, crumble in the stock cube and stir in well
4. Boil until the potato is nearly cooked (you can cut in half pretty easily, but its not falling apart)
5. Add the brocoli, if there is not enough water to cover all the veg, through a bit more in…don’t put in too much or the soup will be really runny. just so it almost covers all of it.
6. Stir the veg ever so often so it all gets cooked. Boil for another 5 minutes.
7. Whizz it all up in a blender and season to taste.