easy, delicious chocolate brownies
1. grease a baking tray with small amount of butter, or use grease-proof paper.
2. melt the chocolate and the butter, by placing in a bowl over a sausepan of boiling water.
3. when melted add the sugar and stir in.
4. In a seperate bowl crack the two eggs and beat with a fork, then add to the mixture, stirring in.
5. Add the flour and stir into the mixture.
6. Then just pour the mixture into the baking tray, place in the oven at 150 (centrigrde) for 15-20minutes. (If you are not sure whether the mixture is cooked then you can place a fork into the mixture. If the fork is still clean then the mixture is ready).
7. Leave to cool for 30 minutes and then cut into small pieces. Brownies are then ready to eat.