<5mins, vegeterian, mediterranean, super tasty
This is the fastest recipe that has saved me a million times as a student when I needed a fast feast for many people. It tastes amazing too…
– take a frying pan (or even a wok) and put in some olive oil (if you dont have olive oil just use any oil you have). Put it on medium-high heat.
– throw in a can of tomatoes or chop 2-3 tomatoes in there. mix them with the oil.
– if you have garlic throw it in now
– any other ingredients you like – throw them in
– when the tomato juice has almost evaporated (you can test it with a spoon and see if there is any liquid dripping) throw in the eggs.
– mix and put on high heat (for 30 secs or so)
– throw in cheese in smallest pieces possible
– mix until happy with consistency.
– add some hot red pepper (optional)
Super Addon Recipe:
This takes things a step further but needs an extra 5 minutes or so and some old dry bread (or breadcrumps)
– grate the bread into breadcrumps and mix with cheese. use the mix instead of the cheese in the recipe above.
If done right (give it a try) it should look like a pasta sauce mixed with parmesan cheese. Only it doesnt make your plates dirty 😉
– serve with a pickle on the side to impress