1) Begin by chopping the ham up into small pieces.
2) Next whisk the eggs in a bowl and stir in the cheese and ham, add a little pepper to season.
3) Cook the eggs in the microwave, after a minute take them out and whisk them, then cook for another minute before whisking again and cooking for longer if needed. (altenativlly cook on the hob, stiring the eggs to prevent them from burning).
4) toast the two slices of bread.
5) Butter the toast, whisk the eggs to make them fluffy before poaring the cheese and ham eggs onto the toast and adding extra pepper to the top if needed.
6) ENJOY! (great with ketchup and cherry tomato’s ;D )