1. Using a knife but two slits into the potato making a cross.
2. Put baked potato into the microwave for about 3-4 minutes depending on the size of the potato. Check after the first 3 minutes stick a knife in to see if its soft ish if not put in for another minute and check again and so on.
3. While jacket is cooking put the oven on at normal cooking temperature, grill two slices of bacon and grate the cheese.
4. When the jacket is done in the microwave pop it into the oven for 10-15 mins until jacket starts going brown on the top.
5. Once bacon is done, cut the bacon up roughly into strips or squares. MIx in a bowl with the grated cheese.
6. Once jacket is done in the oven, open it up and pop in the cheese and bacon. Lastly put in the microwave for just under a minute (until the cheese is melted).