Chicken A La Koning
25min to cook, and it will take you to another dimension!
Prep the meal by cutting up all the veg and chicken so that its ready to throw into the pan.
1. First get that rice going, i usually make about a 1/3 of a cup, and add 3cups of warm water into the pot, a dash of salt and left to boil.
2. Fry the chicken in a pan till cooked, remove and place on a plate.
3. On the same pan, simmer the mushrooms. Pepper, onion, herbs and garlic for about 5 minutes.
4. Evenly cover the veggies with the flour, then stir in the chicken stock and cream. (best to mix the stock with some boiling water first)
5. Keep stirring until a nice thick paste is formed, if its too think, simply just add more water.
6. Add the cooked chicken, and simmer on a low heat for 5min. Just stir now and then to make sure you not burning your dinner. Don’t forget to top it off with the salt and pepper =)
7. Rice should be done about now, drain the left over water, and when the 5min of simmering is over, dish up!
for two or leftovers =)
if it doesn’t taste like your eating angels, then you’ve left something out!