Chicken in parmesan and breadcrumbs. easy to make, cooks in minutes. delicious & addictive
1. Mix breadcrums, parsley and parmesan.
2. If you are using chicken breast, cling film & bash with mallet till its thinner. This makes it cook better.
3. Season meat with salt and pepper lightly and completely soak it in the egg.
4. Put the meat in bread crums till covered.
5. Heat oil in large frying pan, fry meat on medium heat till fully cooked through (usually takes 3 minutes a side).
serve and enjoy <3