Chicken Stir Fry
Easy, fast, healthy, and very filling!
1. Let chicken thaw, then cut into long strips
2. On a hot pan, pour 1 TBSP cooking oil and fry chicken until throrouly cooked all through (no pink spots). Set chicken aside to warm up later.
3. Take all sliced and chopped veggies and garlic and saute’ them on the same frying pan, until crispy and getting golden.
4. In the mean time, either microwave or make rice (I used whole wheat!) and keep hot
5. Once veggies are crispy, add the cooked chicken back to heat up. Pour a drizzle of soya sauce over the veggies in chicken while in the pan to add flavour.
6. Place veggie/chicken mixture over a hot bed of rice and add as much soya sauce as you’d like.
*I concentrate on healthy recipes – this one in particular is great for protein, vegetables and grain. I made a little extra to heat up the next day for lunch!