Published Wednesday, 06 May, 2009 by Kirsty
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 20 minutes or until cooked
2. Heat some oil in a pan and add the two beaten and seasoned eggs to make an omlette. Transfer to a plate and chop into strips and leave to cool.
3. Heat some oil in the wok and add the chicken, once it is sealed on all sides add the garlic.
4. Add the spring onions and shrimp (if using) and stir fry for another minute
5. Add the chillis, drained noodles, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar and peanuts and stir fry over a high heat for another minute
6. Toss in the bean sprouts, omlette strips, mange tout and stir fry briskly for about 30 seconds
7. Toss over corriander and season to taste. Serve piping hot.
Add some Class to that Mac! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cook-to-impress/brie-amp-bacon-macaroni-cheese