Published by john
1) cook chicken (if u buy raw chicken) and cut into small pieces along with the broccoli
2) in a seperate bowl, empty contents of can + a can full of milk,
3) add in a tea spoon of curry powder, and a table spoon of mayonaise and mix it all up (good'n proper)
4)put chicken and broccoli into caserole dish and pour mixture over
5) grate up some cheese mix with breadcrumbs and put on top of the mix
6) cook for about 30 minutes until cheese on top is melted (the broccoli will cook in the sauce and should be nice and cruncy after the 30 mins)
best with spuds, but still good with pasta
Easy way to get a creamy, delicious pasta sauce in next to no time
Easy tasty yummy
Takes a while...but so good!
Serves 3-4 (or put them in the freezer)
Super easy and really tasty!!
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
Easy chicken (super good): Chicken with cream and veggies - healthy! http://t.co/1hI1kenTkf
The Almond peach tart: A delicious tart to eat with your housemates! http://t.co/eusX0RN5nu
Pasta - The chilean Way: Bored of pasta butter? Here comes the Tuna and tomatoes http://t.co/OlhL3F1NNR
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR