Published by john
1) cook chicken (if u buy raw chicken) and cut into small pieces along with the broccoli
2) in a seperate bowl, empty contents of can + a can full of milk,
3) add in a tea spoon of curry powder, and a table spoon of mayonaise and mix it all up (good'n proper)
4)put chicken and broccoli into caserole dish and pour mixture over
5) grate up some cheese mix with breadcrumbs and put on top of the mix
6) cook for about 30 minutes until cheese on top is melted (the broccoli will cook in the sauce and should be nice and cruncy after the 30 mins)
best with spuds, but still good with pasta
But do you ACTUALLY know how to boil an egg?!!
Easy way to get a creamy, delicious pasta sauce in next to no time
Easy tasty yummy
Takes a while...but so good!
dead easy and very filling and very tasty!!
Greatest ever and easy as