Published Saturday, 22 November, 2014 by Ferina
1. Wash the chicken and mushroom
2. Chop the half peeled onion, if you want stronger taste you can use the whole onion
3. Cut the breast into two, and the mushroom into 4
4. Boil the mush room for 3-4 minutes / until it's tender
5. While boiling, spice the chicken with salt and pepper ( i give 2 pinch of pepper & 1 pinch of salt)
6. Drain the mushroom
7. Heat the pan with low heat, add 1 spoon of olive oil, fry the chicken for 5 minute (two sides) / until it's turn white with a little brown
8. Put the chicken out from the pan
8. Add 1 spoon of olive oil, onion and 2 spoon of oyster sauce, stir them
9. Add a lil bit of water, to make the sauce a lil thin, stir again
10. Add mushroom and chicken, saute them all for 20 seconds
your less than 30 minutes delicious chicken and mushroom is ready to serve.
Cheap tasty chinese recipe. And quick to cook
a pie with chicken and mushrooms in
easy and very tasty
Similar to a traditional pot-noodle, but healthier, more filling and with less liquid!
Tasty, cheap and filling!
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf