Published Wednesday, 13 June, 2012 by Alice Bown
1) preheat oven to 200 centigrade / 400 fahrenheit / gas mark 6
2) place the raw chicken breasts into a pyrex dish.
3) pour over the sauce so it covers all the chicken.
4) crush up your crisps then sprinkle on top so it covers the whole dish. Make sure there is an even spread all over.
5) grate your cheese then sprinkle over the top covering all the crisps. Make sure there is an even spread all over.
6) pop in the oven for about 30/40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through
7) serve and enjoy.