Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Mix the chicken sesame oil and salt and pepper
2. You can add in grated carrots or spring onion
3. Mould using a fork and a spoon while dipping the cutlerries into egg whites after every piece is mould
4. This give the nuggets a better shape and easier to mould it out.
5. Alternative you could just use your hands and dip your hands into the egg whites before moulding each nugget.
( roll the mince meat and press till its about 1 cm thick )
6. Heat up the pain and just a small amount of oil.
7. Pan fry the nuggets on both side.
It's Friday, Friday, Gettin Down on Friday! www.pinterest.com/pin/182325484892073808/