Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Mix the chicken sesame oil and salt and pepper
2. You can add in grated carrots or spring onion
3. Mould using a fork and a spoon while dipping the cutlerries into egg whites after every piece is mould
4. This give the nuggets a better shape and easier to mould it out.
5. Alternative you could just use your hands and dip your hands into the egg whites before moulding each nugget.
( roll the mince meat and press till its about 1 cm thick )
6. Heat up the pain and just a small amount of oil.
7. Pan fry the nuggets on both side.
Who knew shortbread cookies were so easy to make?? You probably have these three ingredients in your pantry right now! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/simple-shortbread-2