Published Sunday, 03 April, 2011 by vegetable friters
1) Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
2) Refrigerate it overnight.
3) Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
4) Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
5) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
6) Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
7) Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
8) 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
One of the great things about Student Recipes is that it features many HEALTHY recipes uploaded by students just like you. This goes to show that it can be easy to make good and nutritious food decisions. studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/roasted-squash-wedges