Published Monday, 29 November, 2010 by Harry
- Slice your chosen meat into thin strips and toss in the cornflour and 5-Spice.
- Sprinkle in 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce, mix well, cover and leave for ~30 mins in the fridge.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large pan/wok.
- Fry the cashews, stirring constantly, until golden and remove. (keep warm in oven on low heat)
- Fry the meat until crisp and remove. (same as above)
- Fry the onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Replace the meat and cashews, then add your broccoli and mushrooms and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Serve over noodles.
Healthy AND Savory! Upload your recipe on studentrecipes.com! studentrecipes.com/recipes/fish/salmon-salad-1