Published Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 by Lauren O'smiley
1. Stir fry all the veg on lightly oiled pan until cooked through and leave to the side.
2. Place oil into pot and heat.
3. Chop chicken breast into thin strips and roll all the strips into flour until fully covered then place into hot oil. Leave to cook until golden brown. (should only take 3-5 mins)
4. Take out chicken and dry off in kitchen paper towel and leave the side.
5. In a new pot put in sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, juice of large orange and optional chilli add a small amount of water if too thick and leave until near boiled, then add the cooked chicken and veg to warm and enjoy!
deliisssh one pot cooking, barely any effort required
Super easy chicken and rice that can be left to cook!
it's easy and quick and oh so tasty!!!
Easy to make. Easy to eat.
Crispy southern style chicken served with mccain french fries and salad